- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Hydroflux Epco is committed to supporting the communities within which we operate. We believe in the practice of social responsibility and encourage similar behaviour in our employees and suppliers.
We support the conservation of the physical environment and the prevention of pollution at our facilities and project sites. We are committed to complying with ISO 14001:2015, applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes in relation to environmental aspects.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where employees and sub-contractors are required to work off‐site.
3. Application of this Policy
• Hydroflux Epco will proactively identify assess and control or influence all aspects of pollution or waste created, emitted or discharged by the company.
• Apply strategies across company resources and operations that will promote an increase in conservation of the natural environment and sites of European and Aboriginal cultural heritage.
• We seek the co‐operation of all employees, clients and visitors and encourage suggestions in realising our environmental objectives.
• We will periodically review and monitor progress of the Hydroflux Epco environmental objectives. Hydroflux Epco is committed to measuring our adherence to our objectives and continually improving our environment programme.
Authorised by Adrian Minshull
CEO Hydroflux Group