- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Management is firmly committed to work activities being carried out safely, and with all appropriate measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors, authorised visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring we comply with OHSAS 18001:2007, OHS legislation and other relevant requirements.
Management will provide and maintain:
• A safe working environment and safe systems of work
• Information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each employee is safe from injury and risks to health
• Plant and substances in safe condition
• A commitment to establish measurable objectives and targets so as to continually improve our performance through effective safety management that aims at the elimination of work related injury and illness.
Each employee has an obligation to:
• Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment
• Consider health and safety an integral part of their work
• Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and the health and safety of others
• Comply with any direction given by management in relation to health and safety
• Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
• Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.
3. Application of this Policy
We seek the co-operation of all employees, clients and visitors. We encourage suggestions in realising our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero-accident rate. This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where employees are required to work off-site.
Authorised by Adrian Minshull
CEO Hydroflux Group