CleanSweep® – Removing Unwanted Algae from Clarifier Launders
February 17, 2022
Removing algae growth within the launder section of a circular clarifier operating in a sewage treatment plant is time consuming and very labour intensive.
The Problem – Algae
- Unwanted growth within clarifier launders negatively impacts effluent quality
- Labour intensive/costly to remove via hosing and even then, it is not effective
The Solution – CleanSweep®
- Brush clearing of the floor, side and top walls of the launder channel
- Simple mounting via frame to the clarifier bridge
- Easy to retrofit onto existing clarifiers
- Wear resistant polypropylene brushes with stainless steel frame
Together with LaunderShield®, these algae removal solutions were developed as part of Hydroflux Epco’s Circular Clarifier product range and are offered as individual technologies for retrofit too any clarifier.
To learn more, Click Here or contact Hydroflux Epco on 1300 417 697.
CleanSweep® and LaunderShield® are registered trademarks of Hydroflux Epco Pty Ltd
About the Hydroflux Group
The Hydroflux Group comprises eleven companies based in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the UK, providing specialist design and build, equipment, processes and operational services in water and wastewater treatment and sludge treatment and dewatering. The Hydroflux Group are the exclusive Australian representatives for HUBER Technology, AEROSTRIP, CNP Technologies, Flootech MBBR, Dutch Spiral and Organica Water and incorporates EPCO Australia.
Hydroflux Pty Ltd
Level 26, 44 Market St. Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
P +61 2 9089 8833 F +61 2 9089 8830
Want to stay up-to-date with what is going on? Click Here to follow us on LinkedIn