- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Hydroflux Epco has designed, manufactured and installed or refurbished hundreds of clarifiers since 1962, and our clients have come to rely on our proven design for this critical component in their treatment process.
To view Hydroflux Epco’s full range of Clarifier Applications please select from the links below:
- • Primary Clarification – The first stage of solids separation in water, sewage and industrial treatment systems
- • Secondary Clarification – Typically used for continuous biological wastewater processes to separate biomass from the water phase
- • Tertiary Clarification – Tertiary filtration for the removal of fine suspended solids, nutrients, bacteria and pathogens
- • Lime Saturators – Designed to produce saturated lime water for control of the pH and alkalinity of water in water treatment plants
- • Sludge Thickeners – Typically used for backwash water recovery in water treatment plants and filtrate washwater recovery in sewage treatment plants
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia®‘s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.