- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
HiFlowTM can be provided as a free standing tank, that is fully assembled prior to delivery. This reduces site installation costs. Depending of the size, the free standing tank can include a single or multiple sludge hoppers.
The free standing tank option is ideally suit to capacities under 3MLD per unit. The upstream chemical pre-treatment equipment can be provided as an integrated packaged with the HiFlowTM.
Key Advantages include:
- • Low footprint as compared to traditional clarifiers
- • Easy installation as the unit is delivered fully assembled
- • Modular arrangement with capacities ranging from 5 to 150m3/h in a single unit
- • Integrated sludge hoppers
- • High level of sludge compaction
To view Hydroflux Epco’s alternative range of lamella separator options please select from the links below:
The HiFlowTM lamella separator is a high rate solids separation process that has 1/10th of the physical footprint as compared to conventional circular clarifiers. It is used as a primary and secondary clarifier in sewage, primary clarifier in water treatment and primary clarification of industrial wastewater.
Hydroflux Epco have extensive expertise and references for clarification/lamella technology as follows:
- • Over 330 clarifier systems manufactured since 1962
- • Highly effective plate pack surface area
- • All stainless steel lamella pack construction
- • Robust construction with proven sludge removal systems (VeeMax®, LogMax® and HeadMax®)
- • Laminar flow conditions
- • Free standing design in steel construction
- • Concrete tank designs for larger applications
A series of inclined lamella plate packs are used to increase the effective surface area of the unit and to overcome hindered settling.
The clarified liquid is collected by longitudinal weir launders. The flow within the lamella tank is laminar to ensure settle solids do not resuspend into the clarified water. Sludge is extracted from sludge hoppers at the bottom of the tank. An optional sludge rake mechanism in each hopper keeps the sludge fluid to prevent rat-holing. Various configurations of sludge removal are available.
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.