Hydroflux Group Newsletter – October 2020
October 12, 2020
Hydroflux’s latest broadsheet newsletter with informative articles on the local water industry, the Hydroflux group’s activities and people.
Please click on the cover below, or click here to read an electronic pdf version.
Contents of this Issue;
- Can the Food Industry Survive Drought?
- The Future Landscape of Biosolids Reuse
- Hassle Free Construction Water Treatment
- Julia Seddon Joins Cress Consulting Pty Ltd
- Designing Wastewater Treatment Systems for Effective Asset Management
- Maintaining Profitability & Growth in an Increasingly Challenging Environment
- Engineered Anaerobic Lagoons & the Benefits of Combining Technologies
- Project Announcements
We trust you find our newsletter informative, if you would like to receive a future newsletters via email please email [email protected].au with your Name, Company and Mail Address and we will gladly add you to our mailing list.
Back issues of the Hydroflux Group Newsletter can be found here.