The LogMax® logarithmic sludge plow is designed for collection of lighter suspended sludges.
While optimum angle is approximately 30° at a tip speed of 3m per minute, the Hydroflux Epco LogMax® has an effective logarithmic angle range of between 15° and 45° and can travel at tip speeds up to 10m per minute.
The LogMax® hinge system allows each blade to be adjusted individually during installation for peak plow performance and reduced tank floor wear.
Find out more
- • Typically used for clarifiers over 20M
- • Ideal for a variety of settled sludges
- • Rubber squeeges and blades are suspended and adjusted
- • No contact with the floor, less wear
- • No rollers required to support scraper blades
- • Fully adjustable squeeges
- • Easily replaceable squeeges