- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Exclusively represented in Australia and New Zealand by Hydroflux Epco Pty Ltd, Dutch Spiral’s engineering competence in the design, production and installation of screw conveyors and associated systems is unparalleled.
With over 50 years of experience in the Industrial and Sewage Markets and Waste Processing, and with close ties to Huber in Germany, Dutch Spirals is a global supplier of screw conveying systems for municipal and industrial sludge’s, wet screenings and waste processing plants.
Our Product Range includes:
- Shaftless Conveyors – Standard and custom built horizontal, angled and vertical screw conveyors
- Screw Presses – Sludge dewatering shaftless screw presses
- Sand Separators – Separation of sand from sewage and other waste streams
- Containers – Screening and sand containers, sealed odour free
- Hopper Bottom Sludge Silos – Round and rectangular live bottom sludge silos
Hydroflux’s Australian applications team has extensive experience with a wide range of water, wastewater and sludge handling and is supported by Hydroflux Utilities, for local service and maintenance.
Hydroflux HUBER is an experienced municipal wastewater treatment company and a member of the Hydroflux Group