- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Hydroflux Epco is a water and wastewater business with over 1000 references dating back to 1961. It provides municipal clients and contractors a diverse range of solid liquid separation and biological treatment processes.
We also hold exclusive representation for several global technology leaders, including:
- Huber Technology – a German manufacturer of wastewater treatment equipment and technology. Since 1894, HUBER has supplied more than 34,000 machines worldwide. HUBER products include – inlet works packages, screens, grit removal, washing and dewatering systems, sludge treatment and Smart Membrane Bioreactor
- EPCO Australia – With over 50 years experience in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants EPCO’s products include –
Water and Wastewater Clarifiers, Sludge Digesters and Package Sewage Treatment Plants
- AEROSTRIP® Fine Bubble Membrane Diffusers – the world’s most energy efficient aeration system guaranteed to reduce plant power demand by more than 25 per cent
- Organica Water – IFAS based wastewater treatment technology that combines natural plants and engineered biomedia. Less power, less space, less sludge
- CNP Technology – AirPrex™ – A Complete Solution to the Struvite Problem
- Flootech® – Finnish-designed robust, compact, high surface area MBBRs, ideal for plant upgrades or where footprint is limited
- Neutralox – Advanced odour treatment that uses photo-ionisation. It’s a highly effective small footprint alternative to biofilters and chemical scrubbers.
- Dutch Spiral – Shaftless Screw Conveyors – Global supplier of screw conveying systems for municipal and industrial sludge’s, wet screenings and waste processing plants.
Our goal is to provide high performing, energy efficient equipment and technology for maximising life cycle value and reducing operational costs.
Hydroflux Epco is an experienced municipal wastewater treatment company operating under a number of GRS externally certified systems and is a member of the Hydroflux Group of Companies.