- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The LogMax® logarithmic sludge plow is designed for collection of lighter suspended sludges.
While optimum angle is approximately 30° at a tip speed of 3m per minute, the Hydroflux Epco LogMax® has an effective logarithmic angle range of between 15° and 45° and can travel at tip speeds up to 10m per minute.
The LogMax® hinge system allows each blade to be adjusted individually during installation for peak plow performance and reduced tank floor wear.
- • Typically used for clarifiers over 20M
- • Ideal for a variety of settled sludges
- • Rubber squeeges and blades are suspended and adjusted
- • No contact with the floor, less wear
- • No rollers required to support scraper blades
- • Fully adjustable squeeges
- • Easily replaceable squeeges
For alternative clarifier sludge removal Systems click on the links below:
- • VeeMax® Chevron Pattern Sludge Plow – Designed for heavy, relatively viscous, sludges such as those in water treatment where flocculants are added or lime is settled
- • Hoppers – single or multiple sludge removal hoppers – Larger systems the use of multiple hoppers results in a reduced tank height
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.