FlareWell® Gas Flare Systems
FlareWell® waste gas burners form part the anaerobic digestion process. FlareWell is designed to burn gas from the digestion process in excess of the gas necessary for the sludge heating system. The burner is automatic in operation and uses digester gas and/or LPG for pilot supply.
- Flame trap with flame arrestor element
- Automatic ignition (typically duel ignition, either biogas or LPG)
- Sediment trap with glass and automatic drip trap
- Typical diameters of 80, 150 and 200mm
- Typical capacities from 200 to 2000 m3/h
- Proven in 30+ installations